Monday 27 August 2007

AHM after action review

Interesting ADvert @ Khatib MRT that bus stop





An ad that actually encourages unprotected sex !!!

Medal of participation for AHM =o in Xchange for the championship chip



Events in chronological order
Met WS and CK and cab down to esplanade.
saw Ck's friend (regular) and Ex ( didn't know till later on )
Alvin saw me @ starting line but i didn't see him ( he sms-ed around 5pm to inform me)
was running under a bridge when LTA CPT Lee Han seng spotted me and chatted a bit.
then as i near the finishing line , i saw CPT andrew , CPT Chandra and Changsheng ( aka Lighting from XM in the past)
then after collecting bag , while walking home , managed to see chris ( kurt angle)
couldn't spot CK so zao liao , later ws told me that he waited for me for an hour >_<

in total i took 2:54 to complete the distance
my timing fail to meet my own qualification timing for full marathon , so if i wanna go , i would probably go another half marathon and try to get under 2:30 this time , by not visiting toilet twice , chatting less , conditioning myself more and running with some way to tell time.

spent 2 hours on BAG collection ! ZOMGWTFBBQROFLMAOCOPTERLAZERSHOOTINGPEWPEWPEW!
those organizers should wake up their idea ! all the runs always have si beh long bag collection de! By the time collect bag all my sweat dry le.

remedy ? run faster then collect bag when no one else is around or simply dun bring bag

Picture taken @ amk hub


wonder how much per hour they earn , will what they earn cover for their running cost in the form of Paint ar , batteries ar , transport ar.

No comments: