Wednesday 2 January 2008

Reflection @ my lifestyle

What i am doing ok : Exercising 4 times a week , 25 minutes at least
eating little amounts frequently , staying off fried food , no sweets , no alcohol , no ciggy

what i am not doing ok : no religion ( religious people have 5 years additional life span on the average )
Sleeping late nights
Little social activity
Stressed about many stuff

how i am gonna change it : probably pick up a religion
try to sleep 95% of nights before 12 am , wake up without alarm clocks
have more social activities
dun stress myself about things beyond my control , eg - external environment
and of cos , i will hide away my wc3 disc , delete lancraft /irc , delete counterstrike icons , forget about wii , when playing ndsl complete brainage 1/2.

I want to live to 100
I made the choice

No comments: