Saturday 15 March 2008

Rain rain go away



http://improveverywhere.com/

I am impressed @ the fun factor of this , looking to sign up for it =D

Today a bit sway . The sky looked cloudless so i decided to run.Run half way start to pour , then dash all the way home instead of ending @ the normal point , then when reach home bath liao stopped raining ._.

the YIP gives a basic introduction to investment + ocbc was there to let up sign up an account with them + cdp. nothing really inspirational , merely a paraphrase / rehash of what i already know

A UOL representative sent me an email which worried me saying that i am ineligible to complete one of my final year module .... which doesn't makes sense cos according to their guidelines , i am perfectly eligible , so this following monday , have to call london to follow up . its my current biggest headache atm.

No comments: