Saturday 19 April 2008

Mugging week 4

Typical day for the past 2 week : wake up (9am)
go tay eng soon (sim library)(10am)
study (11am - start of tuition or 8pm if none)
go tuition (till 8 + / 9)
jog/play game (till 11 + or 12 +)
sleep

Always see the same few people around in library , may ar , anirudh , ivan , ziyi , litong , hareem. all the regular muggers.

Registered for ahm today for closed 21km
hope to beat last year's timing of 2:55

haiyin said my tummy coming out le , Agnes said i look fat ! omgosh lol... got to run more , swim more and go gym more !

trixie introduced dsss to me , http://dsssasia.com/
going for an interview , very similar to what my course gears me up for. so i would probably enjoy work there.

Exams coming in a short while
thats my main focus now

June 3rd , when will it come >.<

No comments: