Saturday 26 July 2008

physiological needs



I have a problem breathing
you aren't aware of a need until you are deprived of it..

The cause of it ? Not quite sure but varies according to a few people.
I went to visit polyclinic but at 4.20 and they close @ 4.15 .... WTF!
then i went around my neighbourhood to see if any private practice docs are available. that timing most are closed for dinner. then while walking home , i chanced upon this Eu yang seng's TCM. So i thought why not ?

After looking @ my tongue and felt my pulse , asking whether i am constipated , he diagnosed me as too "heaty" cos i drank 6 packets of milo a day , eat chocolates and eat too much chili. He gave me acupuncture which was more or less useless and then some bitter medicine which had only temporary relief (for only 1/2 hours) , worse was that the bill was $52.50 , i doubt i would ever go back to TCM ever again. They only treat the symptom and not the problem itself.

i went polyclinic today and the doc said i had a nasal infection , probably sensitive nose that got irritated by something , i attribute it to my dusty environment (cos i live next to a main road) and probably that i gained a bit of weight . i need to lose weight + try to make my bedroom more comfortable to live in (which is quite dry too)

hopefully this will revive a virtuous healthy cycle that will see me exercising more , recovering faster and overall be healthier

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't it be $53.50? I thought the GST was 7%?

hdurina

Chenghao said...

ani : i didn't have the attention to check the details , but i am not going back to such a place again. hows the sneak preview of your system coming?