Saturday 22 December 2007

Surprises aplenty

Was wondering if agnes wanted to form a study group with me , then to my surprise , she is inviting me over later today for a home party

Then out of the blue , Angi asked me what colour i like , so i said blue , and she bought a macdonalds shirt thats 2 sizes too small(wear liao sibeh tight fit) , but its the thought that counts.

Then called charlene to thrash out one OT assignment thats due next year , although not finalised , but my answer structure is firm already, thx to her.

Going to meet Aldrich + his gf and henry for new year countdown @ some pub , feels good to have some1 who doesn't drink @ pub lol... but $10 per fruit punch is >.<
____________________________

If you live within your comfort zone , you are not hungry enough , its hard to succeed
"Only if you are hungry enough"
- from my cousin

hearing this
i am going to play my last pc game today , its taking up way too much of my time.
i will continue to have wii , cos it doesn't really take up too much of my time.
i will meet up more with those few uni friends , sec sch friends.
I will get it ! I am H U N G R Y !

No comments: